Our Derma Microneedle Roller is a professional grade, micro-needle designed to meet the highest standards of medical and healthcare professionals.
Micro-needling with a derma roller effectively reduces pore size while stimulating collagen production, improving skin texture, as well as improving the appearance of acne scars, hyperpigmentation, and discoloration of the skin.
Using the Derma Roller along with a regenerative serum helps to speed up the process towards healthy, glowing skin.
How does it work?
Derma Rolling allows for your products to better penetrate deeper into your skin. Essentially it is creating little tiny prinks in your skin that create micro-injuries and prompts your body to send collagen to the epidermis. This is called Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT). This will leave you with smoother, plumper, firmer-looking skin.
- Effective for Stretch Mark Removal, Anti Aging, Repair Acne Scarring, Wrinkle Reduction, Cellulite Reduction, Hair Loss Treatments.
- A common cosmetic procedure for treating many conditions by stimulating collagen and elastin production
- Our high-quality Derma Microneedle roller is rolled over the skin to create thousands of miniscule contact points, leaving your body’s natural healing process to rejuvenate and repair the skin for a smoother, younger-looking appearance.
- Rejuvenates skin, promotes pores and skin elasticity, and increases skin thickness. Can be used for all areas of the face, neck and body and scalp
Main Functions of our Derma Microneedle Roller:
For best results, use the Derma Microneedle Roller as part of your night-time beauty routine.
1. Sanitize the Derma Roller before each use with rubbing alcohol. Let dry.
2. (VERY IMPORTANT) Double or Triple Cleanse Face (For example: wash face/exfoliate, then apply a toner) to remove all traces of make-up and dirt. Pat dry with a towel.
3. Apply a hydrating serum to create a slippery surface for the Derma Roller. Avoid serums with vitamin C or Retinol.
4. Using the sterilized Derma Roller, roll up and down the skin 3-4 times in the pattern of an *asterisk* using equal speed and light pressure (do not lift the roller off the skin).
5. First do it vertically, then horizontally and then diagonally across both ways. Complete this on each area to be treated. Avoid eyes, lips, and irritate the skin, or areas with active acne.
6. The treatment should take 5-10 minutes and can be repeated 2-3 times a week. It can be increased to every other day based on tolerance.
7. Apply a gentle moisturizer and massage into skin until absorbed.
After rolling, the skin may:
- be red for a couple of hours, sometimes less
- feel like a sunburn
- swell initially (very minor)
- feel like your face is pulsing and the blood is circulating